6/18/2013

Two years and Three months

My Rayendra Pandji Wirabhumi Ahmad. I still can't believe you are 2 years and 3 months today. You have grown too fast! Your recent favorites:

You have your own way waking me up. Whether in the morning, or when I pretend to sleep. It's with your kisses. It is very special for me and I often pretend to sleep more to get them.

Your always look forward to weekends now. Which means you will have your showers with Ayah! Your most favorite thing ever. And you can't stop giggling and laughing and shouting, telling me from the bathroom that you're taking your shower with Ayah. It's the cutest thing.
Boys' time : snacking

You are a generous, kind, helpful little boy. It has to be you, the one who opens the door for Ayah when he is going to work, the one who turns on the water heater or lamp switch. You are an independent little guy, you put your clothes in the washing machine and your diaper in the trash bin. You can even do the laundry on your own! Under my supervision of course. The way you put all the clothes in the washing machine, add the eco ball, shut the door, and turn on the machine. I can't imagine so much memory you could put in your little brain.

You like to play chase. There's no spacious room for us to do that but you are still very happy somewhat.

You are one polite boy. Even when you are awake in the middle of the night, you would still say, "Ibu, I want to drink mineral water, please". It never fails to make me smile.

Another favorite things now are your books, your tools, doctor tools, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and you've grown a tighter bond with your Barney.

We are working on the toilet training. You are still on your diaper now, but you constantly ask to wear your underpants.
still manage to give me the cute forced smile

You've learned the power of saying "No" and you constantly use the word every time you could. Even if it's not on the right term.

Another big milestone on your age now, you are officially weaned from breastfeeding. It was not easy for us both. It means letting go the first thing that makes you comfortable since you were born. When you were desperately wanting your milk, most of the times there were tantrums. It was sad to see you sad, but it was foryour own good, baby. And I am so much proud of you to be able to get through it.

I am very grateful for every second that I have you. Love you mucho, my baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment