6/15/2013

Fried Bread Roll

I made this Fried Bread Roll this morning as breakfast. Andra, as always, had his breakfast first. I made him oatmeal with quail eggs, carrot, and spring onion with cheese.

Making this fried bread made the kitchen sank in a mess. Bread crumbs everywhere, bread crust leftovers, but it was so worth it.

Ingredients

5 slices white bread
5 beef/chicken sausages
2T mayonnaise
1 egg
3/4 cup bread crumbs
oil for frying

Directions

1. If your bread has crust like ours, cut it near the edge. It will make them easier to roll later.
2. Roll each slice with rolling pin to make it thinner. Because I don't have a rolling pin yet, I just used my salt container after clean it up.
3. Spread the mayonnaise, and place the sausage in one of the edges. Make sure the sausage is shorter about 1/2inch each side so the bread can cover it completely.
4. Put on a cling wrap and and wrap them tight. Tighten the edges too.
5. Set them aside to maintain their shapes. Meanwhile, prepare the coating. Beat the egg lightly and put the bread crumbs on a wide plate.
6. Heat the oil in a pan with medium heat. Open the cling wrap, coat with egg, then the bread crumbs. Put on the pan carefully.
7. I still have beef floss left so I fill some with the mayonnaise and beef floss too.
8. Enjoy them with chilli sauce! Mmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment