7/18/2013

Two years and Four months

Two years and four months. Wow, I was always imagine how you would be at this stage of age. Reading about other moms' babies who were 2 years something when you were a baby, it seemed like a two years something were a grown kid. But here you are now and for me you are still my baby.

This past 2 weeks you've been  having runny nose and lately followed by heavy cough and we decided to take you to a pediatrician, which ended up you have you take medicine 5 times a day. There are some times that you were so hard at taking them (crying involved), but most of the time you take them willingly.

And at 2 years and 4 months you are able to differentiate when I write IBU (mother), AYAH (father), or ANDRA.

You have been really curious about everything since you were a little after your second birthday, but now the question "why?" is heard more constantly and demanding. One question leading to another and you won't stop until the very end (or sometimes because I say, "Well it's just the way it is, baby").

You make circles now with your color pencil! I am always stunned with the progress you make in everything, one of them is how you now take more control of your pencil, from only zig-zag-ing and now you can make a circle (you said it was the earth) and fully colored it.

You love shower time. If the water's cold, it gets you more hysterically excited. It makes me laugh every time you place the water in your cylinder container and throw it through your head and screaming and laughing.

Beside Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Larva, you are now also interested in Mister Maker, Robocar Poli, and Doc McStuffins, which made it easier for me to take you to the pediatrician, get your body examined without a fuss and you ask me to sing her song when it comes to medicine time.
Watching Doc McStuffins

You are now giving advices. You warn me of hot oil every time you hear a sizzle from the stove when I'm cooking. I can see that you concern a lot about people around you. For example when Ayah said that he forgot to take his wallet with him when he arrived from work, you rushed to him and questioning him, how could that happen with some serious eyes on your face.

You are still the one who wakes up first in the morning, and you play by yourself  until you are bored and start to kiss Ayah and me to wake us up.
I love your crazy hair and I can't get enough of kissing and smelling it.

Your favorite game is Hide and Seek, and you often hiding in Ayah's closet and then yell, "Where's Andra, Bu?"

Another favorite time is imitating Ayah's weird dance. Together you would make me laugh because of that.

You can't pronounce F and P yet and replace them with S. I think it's cute when you say "hey-sawn" for handphone, "See-dio" for video.

Obsessed and stunned with fireworks. Ever since you saw fireworks from our window above the Seoul World Cup Stadium, you always want to draw them, and asks when can you see them again, all the time.

I know I'm not always patient with you, baby, but I love you so much you can't imagine. Keep on growing and be a good, generous, polite, thoughtful person as you are right now.

Did I say that I love you?

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment