7/05/2013

Our meals recently #2

It's obvious that here I cook more often than when I was still in Indonesia. When we were living in Jakarta, I could easily buy our meals outside for a relatively cheap price.

The Apartment we stayed in was surrounded by so many restaurants, food courts and street vendors so it was pretty easy to get your meals without a fuss. Most restaurants even had a delivery service. So all I had to do was cooking for Andra and call a delivery to get my meals.

I think the benefits are, I could practice my cooking skill more here, I get to know that some recipes are not as complicated as they seem they are, or opposite. Here are some of our meals recently.
White rice + Indonesian sambal goreng kentang daging + stir fried veggies + Padangnese sambal hijau
Bubur Ayam Cakwe (Indonesian chicken porridge)
Stir fried prawn with king mushroom and cilantro. So good!
Spaghetti Aglio d'Olio made by Mr. M
Mie Ayam Jamur + Bakso (Indonesian noodle with stir fried chicken and meatballs)

No comments:

Post a Comment