5/31/2013

Trip to the playground

Andra and I have moved in to Seoul for almost 2 months now. So far we enjoy the weather, the surroundings, our tiny but cozy apartment, and our weekend outing routine. Most of the days we just spend the day in the apartment, reading, build a LEGO house, drawing, playing hide and seek (which he always finds me, well there's nowhere to hide anyway!). He even loves to do the laundry! I think he likes the idea of helping me with anything.

But sometimes when it's sunny outside, we like to go to the playground nearby. He's the happiest toddler when he hears me saying, "let's go to the playground!". If I say it, I better be ready in a second because if not, he would ask me a hundred times when it is time to go until we are really going. 

Yesterday, we went there with Andra's friends from the apartment. The weather was perfect for a walk to the playground, and we brought our beach ball and bubble gun. The kids has so much fun! I am loving it.
my favorite shot of the day
someone's sneaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment